Let me explain quickly :
- My eczema (Skin condition) is still pretty much untreatable and even though I was on a emergency list for a dermatologist, I still haven’t got any news. (Only that I was told that I was still on the list, for at least an other 3 weeks)
- When I took the part time job I specifically asked for a maximum of three days to help me treat my skin and still have time to do commissions. Unfortunately they weren’t able to give me that most of the time and I had to make pressure to have days off when my skin was horrible - or I had an horrible night of sleep because of it. I felt stressed to have to justify the need to days off and ask time for my second job, which is freelancing.
- Plus, at the minimum salary of the job (Which is 10,50$ per hour) it was ridiculous for me to engage my skin for a small pay each two week that I could have easily make off twice with freelancing + the possibility of taking care of my skin at home… I guess I wanted to have more social talks and ect, but that the moment I am more concerned with my skin and the possibility to find a job in my domain.
- The job was sadly taking the only days I had off with my boyfriend (Sundays and Mondays), which just had been in a new cooking job… it really didn’t help at all my morale at the moment.
- To start off I’ll force myself to stick to my schedule, which is something lately I had pretty much tossed away and force myself to have interaction and social life in the evening or morning when my boyfriends and friends aren’t working. The job was sadly taking the only days I had off with my boyfriend, which just had been in a new cooking job - which didn’t help at all my morale.
Wish me luck ! I keep thinking this is the right decision and I will be glad to treat myself and going back to drawing at the moment. Plus it will let me time if I want to change studies and take some needed vacation at my parent’s.
+++ I'll be doodling some commissions skeches today and maybe an YCH too to be done next week.